M balfouri to be paired

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks to jeremyg, I have a handsome MM to pair to with my freshly molted gal.

MM, camera shy, just got him in the mail a few min ago.

My gal is now almost 4" having recently molted just last Thur. You really have to see the blue on her legs, freakin awesome.

I'll will be feeding both today and pair them tomorrow.

Man am I STOKED, I have two pairs of P mets going at it now and now a M balfouri couple, DOESN'T get any better!!!

PIG-

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great luck to you PIG! :)

Such a lovely spider and wishing you the patter of many, many small legs in the future!:clap:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Best of luck to you PIG.. I would love to see more of these in the hobby...

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Went to feed this gal, and this is the thanks I get

Breeding attemp commence asap.

Thanks for the well wishes.

PIG-

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ungrateful wench! Maybe that man will straighten her out ;P I'd love to see you end up with some slings. Surely someone in the U.S. can get a spiderling to survive to 2nd I. Diane

jeremyg

Arachnopeon
Hope so! This male was fearless with my lil' lady, too bad she just wasn't ready! Best of luck!!!

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hope so! This male was fearless with my lil' lady, too bad she just wasn't ready! Best of luck!!!
First I fed them well, next I place him in a 2.5 gal tank.
next I placed her small KK in the tank with the lid on, and both went bonkers.
next day I removed the lid on the KK and today I removed the KK.

This is what we have.

In this corner of her abode, lady Balfouri

Lil stud in his corner

Now that both of you have received the instructions, lets get it on...

After alot of frantic chasing, he of she, and her of him, we have CONTACT

Cigarette anyone???

I did not wittness any insertions, however, they continue to lap one another and I believe we will have more sparks. Secondly they are so quick, we may have had, and my eyes may not be quick enough to catch it.

Crossing fingers Jeremy:worship:

PIG-

Last edited:

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Best of luck man. Keep my fingers crossed for you. I may have a male soon too. Little twerp keeps tearing his molt but not seeing anything really to say otherwise with what I can piece together. What was to the look of her spermathecea noticeable or small?

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Best of luck man. Keep my fingers crossed for you. I may have a male soon too. Little twerp keeps tearing his molt but not seeing anything really to say otherwise with what I can piece together. What was to the look of her spermathecea noticeable or small?

Are you kidding me:} She kept mangling her molts!!!
I sexed ventrally, and with this last molt I got 100% proof via molt. In addition, her legs went solid deep blue, almost purple.

I asked a hobbyist on another site what size hers was when she mated her and I knew my gal was getting close to maturity. Close to 4" is the magic mark for gals. You'll know on the male, he goes through a drastic color change upon MM

PIG-