M. Balfouri enclo

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
IMG_4766.jpeg
IMG_4767.jpeg

This is an 12”x8”x8” (lwh) enclo for my 5+ inch m.balf. Did I overdo the anchor points for her webbing?

I will be transferring her here after a week or two

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
IMG_5851.jpeg IMG_5850.jpeg
Had to redo her enclosure to include a hide. I think she is more comfy now unlike the first version where she was exposed.

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
Love it. Strange I see me webbing :rofl: If it were for a communal you wouldn't be able to open the lid!

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Looks wonderful! Nice job :) Second o.e looks fantastic in my opinion.

I wonder though, the left wood. If too close to the front door, perhaps it will choose to web it to the door?

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
Looks wonderful! Nice job :) Second o.e looks fantastic in my opinion.

I wonder though, the left wood. If too close to the front door, perhaps it will choose to web it to the door?
probably will web the front door. I still have access through the top door if/when that happens. Check my obt enclosure, that one has wood close to the door and my obt put substrate on the front door 😅

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
try to get anchor points near the front door. They will build a porch, foyer

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Hehe, as long as there is a second door. Might be nice having a webbed up front and getting to see them a bit while hiding.

This is a species I have always been interested in. Looking forward to perhaps some more pics of your natural setup once covered in silk :)

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
try to get anchor points near the front door. They will build a porch, foyer
I will check if I have other driftwood I can put in front. So far she is just chilling inside her hide and eating there, no webbing yet but she has only been in that newly renovated enclosure for a couple of days.

IMG_5892.jpeg
Hehe, as long as there is a second door. Might be nice having a webbed up front and getting to see them a bit while hiding.

This is a species I have always been interested in. Looking forward to perhaps some more pics of your natural setup once covered in silk :)
I will update as soon as she webs the place. So far she has been staying in her hide the whole time after she found it ✌I can’t wait to see her start to web up though

biteybitey

Arachnopeon
After a couple of months she’s finally out of her hide again, done some molting and renovating too. There’s two entrances to her burrow now and one is at the right wall.

IMG_1343.jpeg

IMG_1344.jpeg