M. Balfouri communal question

Mastermind 50

Arachnosquire
Hi, I received an M. Balfouri communal yesterday, I read both here, and in Tom Moran's YT vids that they will all go to one burrow, and that seems to be the case for me, but one of then is separated on the opposite end of the enclosure, should I be worried for that one T?

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Hi, I received an M. Balfouri communal yesterday, I read both here, and in Tom Moran's YT vids that they will all go to one burrow, and that seems to be the case for me, but one of then is separated on the opposite end of the enclosure, should I be worried for that one T?
Communals are not a popular topic on the boards, you can search what’s already written though but I’m not sure how helpful people will be. I do have a couple small Balfouri communals, and if you’re going to worry about it like that, double check your set up or split them up. I don’t know whether you should be worried or not.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I wouldn’t worry about it, majority of the time they will eventually web the whole thing up anyways. Its just a matter of time before their webbing overlaps.