• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Lynnsdragons

Arachnoheebs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

Lynn has superior bearded dragons (and ball pythons) :clap: . You need to check them out! She cares about her her animals and it shows. My daughter got her first dragon from Lynn recently and she is a precious.

Thanks Lynn...
Jaide (Mark & Keri)

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very possitive experience dealing with Lynn. She has Great stock and really knows her products and animals. Lynn your great.... See you again soon.

John

Arachnoheebs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positve+++

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

Lynn has every size cricket that you could hope to find, from day old all the way up to singers. These are a high quality cricket indeed, but it doesn't stop with the crickets, she has BEAUTIFUL Bearded Dragons and Ball Pythons as well. I would recommend her stock to my own family. Heck I have, my daughter has a Bearded Dragon from Lynn.

Thanks for everything Lynn.

Peace-
Mark

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive

I have been getting crickets from Lynn for a good while now and I must say she has the best there is. Her cricket bins are always clean and the crickets are very healthy. These cricket live longer than any others i have purchased before.
She also has them in any size you can imagine. She raises them herself so you know where they are coming from.
I highly recommended her for all your crickets.
Also, her bearded dragons are awesome!

Lynnsdragons

Arachnopeon
I have been getting crickets from Lynn for a good while now and I must say she has the best there is. Her cricket bins are always clean and the crickets are very healthy. These cricket live longer than any others i have purchased before.
She also has them in any size you can imagine. She raises them herself so you know where they are coming from.
I highly recommended her for all your crickets.
Also, her bearded dragons are awesome!
Thanks for the kind words.. It was Great to see you this weekend.. You have awesome spiders too:clap:

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive

I've been buying crickets from Lynn for a few years now, and this review is long overdue.

While I mainly feed roaches to my adult spiders, I'm always in need of large quantities of small crickets for my numerous slings and juveniles. Lynn always has whatever size of cricket I need, and I usually buy a couple thousand crickets from her every few weeks.

She keeps her facility very clean (which is critical!), and I've never had a complaint about the quality of crickets I've received from her. They're always healthy, and her counts and prices are always fair.

If you live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, and are in need of crickets, look no further!

Eric

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
! *positive* !

POSITIVE !!!

Aside from numerous inverts that eat crickets/roaches/ etc., I have a growing population of lizards that out-consume my roach surplus and Lynn has been extremely reliable for any size of crickets I need. I buy 2-3000 from her every 10 days or so. She always has what I need, they never die off like the ones I got from the local pet shop. They're always healthy, and her counts and prices are always fair (best in north Texas). She also sells small quantities too if needed. Carside service provided even!
A very positive cricket experience.....:clap: