• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Ludedor24

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
POSITIVE!

Just recieved my end of a trade from Tom. He packaged very well, and shipped very fast. He keeps excellent communication, and is a breeze to deal with. He is a man of his word, and i look forward to more dealings with him. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to deal with him. Thanks again. John

arachnidsrva

Arachnoknight
I did a trade with Tom a few weeks ago - met him in Baltimore. The man is on point !! 100% cool guy to deal with

He also has the BEST CONTAINERS. I still have heaps of them left - THANKS TOM!

jsm

Arachnopeon
Great

I got a few C.fimbriatus from tom. The looked great, healthy and big, he shipped when he said he would, packed well. I would definitly by from him again.
Jeff

sschind

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just got 21 G. pulchripes slings from Tom. Everything arrived in great shape. Communication was excellent and packaging was top notch. Price was great and spiders are already eating. I can't wait until he has something else to sell.

Steve Schindler

blb48234

Arachnopeon
Positive

Got some slings from Tom. Communication and packing were great. Thanks.

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just received 11 G. Pulchripes slings from Tom! Price was incredibly low and packing was excellent! Slings were individually packed into straws then placed into a medium deli cup. Box was insulated with Styrofoam and sealed very well. Not a single DOA! Would highly recommend buying from Tom! A+++!!!

Thanks again Tom!

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I just recieved 6 A.Avic slings from Tom and once again, not a single DOA! Tom packages his Ts excellent and with their survival in mind! I HIGHLY recommend buying from him if he's got what ya need! Thanks again Tom!!

A+++++ SELLER!!!

:biggrin:

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
I sold a Mature male Tarantula to Tom. Transaction was super smooth and the payment was there like discussed. Would not hesitate to do business with Tom anytime. thanks again.

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
I got 50 A. avic slings, a female A. avic, a female E. campestratus, and 2 P. pedersenis from Tom last week. Communication and packing were both great and the prices were unbeatable! Fantastic guy to deal with! Thanks again for everything! ;)

-Genny

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

Communication was great, packing superb. I would be happy to do business with Tom again. Thank you for the beautiful slings!

-Jamie

Tgrip77

Arachnosquire
late response

back in september i sold tom a pair of gbb's...he had good communication and was very quick to pay. the spiders arrived safely and he was quick to let me know. thanks again, i hope we can do another exchange sometime.

andrew

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A+++
I recieved some A.avic slings from Tom just the other day, They were shipped when he said he would with tracking number. They arrived Healthy and happy as can be, his communication has been "on top of it" his packing was much better than it needed to be, I could have left them in there for a week :) I would love to do more buisness with Tom any time.
Thanks so much
~Aaron

grayzone

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter
Very Positive

Just got a package in from Tom. I was worried due to usps taking an extra 2 days (thanksgiving) to get them here, but it was all stressing for no reason.
Tom packaged them very well and kept clear contact the whole duration.
The MM chalcodes made a great insertion 15 minutes out of the box, and the avic slings were very active (given the delay) and are already eating. Very healthy looking ts.
Even supplied photos of the MM in question before i purchased him. All in all a great transaction, and i wont hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks Tom,
-Steve

moghue

Arachnosquire
Positive+++++
Just did a trade with Tom. Great communication all the way thru the deal. He met me when he said he would and the scorpions are all fat and healthy. I would def recommend him to anyone and will def do buisness with him again. Great guy all around you can't go wrong doing buisness with him.

Matt

BPZookeeper

Arachnopeon
Just sold some GBB slings to Tom. It was a smooth transaction and he sent the money right away! Would do business with him in the future!

bugarella

Arachnosquire
Positive :)

I just received a MM obt from tom and everything went smoothly. The packaging was great and the T arrived healthy, happy and full of attitude. I would do business with him in the future in a heartbeat

Boatman

Arachnosquire
100% -- I purchased a couple of slings from Tom & I chose to ship priority, which took 2 days. One of the slings arrived dead, and in addition to the freebie he threw in, Tom refunded half of my money even though there was no LAG.
Thanks, Tom!

Norm

Arachnosquire
POSTIVE!!! :D

Received my package today, both E. pachypus purchased were in perfect health upon arrival! I even received a freebie G. rosea (RCF, I thnk)! Communication was great, packaging was perfect! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Ludedor24 again! Thank you!!! :D

Osmo

Arachnosquire
Got a Red Trapdoor Spider from Ludedor24. Got a big ole freebie from him too. Very happy with my order!

grayzone

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter
great once again.

Earlier today I recieved a MM on loan from Tom, and couldnt be happier. His communication and packaging are both excellent, and the male is very good looking and active.

I was shocked to see a freebie in the box, considering the male sent was just a loaner. Greatly appreciated Tom. Thank you.

Anyways, this is the 2nd MM ive got from him, and both times the male came out the box ready to go. This guy already got some awesome insertions, and is in his own enclosure grooming.

Never hesitate to do a deal (of any kind) with Tom. He will make your day!