Lucky mislabeling

Patherophis

Arachnobaron
I bought some beetle larvae earlier this year, yesterday two imagos emerged, but to my surprise, they are different species than I ordered an that was labelled on the box. I am not upset, as it is "better" species, and I was actually considering buying it before i chose the other one. Do You have yourselvelves some funny or fortunate mislabeling stories ? :)

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Yea your lucky man :D
Hopefully the next T I order gets a different label and wind up getting a P.Mettalica instead of a Avic.Metallica :)
But I’d be just as devastated if it were the other way around, received an Avic.Metallica instead of P.Metallica...

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Every time I see threads on beetles I get annoyed all over again at our stupid overbearing laws in the US. All we can get are native species and while there are a few nice ones they are nothing like the tropical species. :(

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Every time I see threads on beetles I get annoyed all over again at our stupid overbearing laws in the US. All we can get are native species and while there are a few nice ones they are nothing like the tropical species. :(
i agree 100%