LSD Earth Tiger Care Sheet(Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus)

Roger Gan

Arachnopeon
Im going to get a Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus soon but do you guys have any advice about it.Like how many inches of substrate for it to burrow when its its a sling,juv or adults and size of the enclosure

olll

Arachnosquire
3x there body leath for them to burrow, they will dig sideways if the substrate is not deep enough. It won’t hurt them if there isn’t enough substrate. I don’t keep this spices but I do keep other burrowing spices.

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Hey, it's not my fault the forum software isn't able to gender the titles correctly. :p:rofl:
My username, on the other hand, is clearly female. :angelic:
Perhaps spelled with a "c" it'd be slightly more evident, but that'd also be assuming at least a basic knowledge of Christian theology. I default to "friend" myself, unless it's obvious I'm speaking with a male, LoL..

That is an absolutely gorgeous spider, Roger! Best of luck with it...

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Im going to get a Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus soon but do you guys have any advice about it.Like how many inches of substrate for it to burrow when its its a sling,juv or adults and size of the enclosure
There's actually a very nice paper on this species. I'd search for it.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Perhaps spelled with a "c" it'd be slightly more evident, but that'd also be assuming at least a basic knowledge of Christian theology.
That is true if my username was indeed referring to that ancient saint. ;) But it's not. I chose to refer to that spider in Maya, the bee. :rofl:
Also, most names that end with an 'a' are female. ;)

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
That is true if my username was indeed referring to that ancient saint. ;) But it's not. I chose to refer to that spider in Maya, the bee. :rofl:
Also, most names that end with an 'a' are female. ;)
Maybe that's why all the guys picked on me growin' up...my name's Joshua...LoL