• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Lrg

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I just recieved my order today,
everything went perfect, very easy to deal with, the T's were in excellent condition
overall a very positive transaction
I will definitly be placing some more orders
thanks

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I purchased seven 1 cm slings through LRG, and despite a lengthy transit time, all seven arrived this morning alive & healthy. Larger than advertised too. :) He gets the thumbs-up from me, and I would do business with him again. Great prices on beautiful Ts. :clap:

Sparky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm very happy with the three slings bought through LRG and will gladly buy from him again. Thanks, Lori.

Snakeman4life

Hulk Smash
Old Timer
Positive

Positive

Everything from the quick replys to every question/concern to the fact that this guy offers spiders at unbelievable prices make me a future customer. I was quoted 10-15 days for my order to have it shipped and yet it arrived in less than 6 days..... from the U.K. All the animals were healthy and fat. I couldn't believe it. I have no idea how it is being done...i just hope it is not over and that more species become available.

Thanks again LRG,

Snakeman

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
order was sent when I was told, spider arrived alive and very well packed...communication was very good as well, would deal with him again....

Regards, Mike

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

The first half of my order (3 L. parahybanas) arrived on Friday night :) They arrived safe and well packed, and are getting fed tomorrow when I get home from work :D I have another 3 on the way now (B. smithi, B. boehmei, S. calceata), I wish I had put in my order before LRG ran out of some of the species on the list.
Although I've met great dealers through Arachnoboards this was my first time buying spiders off a member without visiting a site outside these boards to check them out, so I'm glad it's turned out so well.

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The rest are here

The first half of my order (3 L. parahybanas) arrived on Friday night :) They arrived safe and well packed, and are getting fed tomorrow when I get home from work :D I have another 3 on the way now (B. smithi, B. boehmei, S. calceata), I wish I had put in my order before LRG ran out of some of the species on the list.
Although I've met great dealers through Arachnoboards this was my first time buying spiders off a member without visiting a site outside these boards to check them out, so I'm glad it's turned out so well.
My second package arrived today, I just finished rehousing the little guys.
Thanks again LRG!

8Pat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I just received my order. Everything arrived safely. A bit long on shipping but well worth the wait. Thanks LRG and Pawel!

8Pat