LPS Pink Gem....

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Had to visit the LPS today for some crickets, and what normally turns out to be a row of nothing but roseas, I find a Cobalt blue, g pulchripes, and this lil beauty im sure you guys are familiar with..All same size 4" +..All priced the same too 31.99....Im going back for the Goldknee tomorrow...

Sold to me as female but either way the price was right IMO...

TEMP enclosure...

VERY TEMP ENCLOSURE...WAITING ON MY 9" x 13" x 5-1/2" H from the container store..

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Your pics really show off how cool these T's look. I'm jealous, I need to get some new additions sometime, its been a couple months :p
If I were you, I'd go back and get the cobalt too. You might not see another one in a LPS for quite some time. Good find!

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
I didnt even catch that lol.
G pulchripes IS a Chaco golden knee, so what did they sell you the spider in the pics as? Its a certified Chaco BTW.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Come to think of it, you guys are right...I thought those knees were a bit too goldy....hahaha either way Im happy...lol...Guess Ill be going back for the PBZ if that is even one...

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Um...? So it was sold to you as E. campestratus or?

That's a G. pulchripes. Congratulations. I wonder what the other Chaco looks like.
Yeah it was sold to me as a PBZ...I mean the two SP are not far from looking identical if you ask me...With the right lighting and such..Like I said either way its a great buy....The shop is literally 5 minutes away, Ill be there tomorrow to see what the other one was....

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Yeah, good find either way. I mean it could end up bad being told you're buying one thing but getting another, but in this case you made out just fine. Congrats & now go get that cobalt, lol.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Yeah, good find either way. I mean it could end up bad being told you're buying one thing but getting another, but in this case you made out just fine. Congrats & now go get that cobalt, lol.

Im a bit scared of it...lol...I have 1 OW SP which is an OBT....I decided that was it for now.....but someone is gonna get a good deal on it...

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Ya my cobalt is the most terrifying T I own by far. Those fleshy legs scare me way more than my OBTs lol. One of the most beautiful T's I own though.

And to the guy above me, $32 aint bad at all for a 4in cobalt at a LPS

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just curious, is that water on the Ts abdomen in the third picture, or something else?

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just curious, is that water on the Ts abdomen in the third picture, or something else?
I am curious about that as well.

I even try to magnify it with my windows viewer, and it does look like it has a shine to it.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am curious about that as well.

I even try to magnify it with my windows viewer, and it does look like it has a shine to it.
I am having an insane brain fart at the moment, and can not for the life of me think of what it looks like to me. Like a.... bleh! Its right there, I just cant think right now.

Like what most peoples Theraphosa sp., end up getting. Like a blister, or whatever.

DANG this brain fart!