• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

loyaluntodeath

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very positive experience. The tarantulas were so well packed that the arrive in the best shape possible. Both were as advertised and his communication through the entire transaction was superb. Do business with him with confidence. I now I will.

Thanks,
John

wonderfvl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P

Positive!!!
Superb packing. Spider wz in excellent health. Thanks, Nels.

Last edited:

omni

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
positive

Pleasant to deal with, I would do business again w/him anytime :clap:
~Paul S.

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just completed a trade with Paul. The package got lost in the mail and he was set to send some more bugs to replace them even though we shipped priority. The scorps finally got delivered and, thanks to Paul's incredible packing, there was only one fatality.

I will trade with Paul again anyday.

~Mikey

petshopguy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
negative

I ordered 5 scorplings from loyaluntodeath. When they arrived, the paper towel was bone dry and there was no food remains in the vial. 2 of the 5 scorps were dead and the other 3 weren't very active (don't know if they will make it). I was only surprised by this because the scorps were only 2nd instars and are more fragile than the typical shipped scorp. I sent a pm to him and he responded that he did moisten the paper towel, but not much because he was afraid they would drown. He also said that he fed them just before sending. The package arrived 3 days after he sent it (priority shipping). There was a corrected zip code on the package. The post office said it sat for one day because the shipper put a wrong zip code (it had 6 digits) and they had to find out where it was supposed to be sent. This is the first time for me that priority shipping took the full 3 days. All i know is - I ordered priority and I know it can be risky (no guarantee), but I have not lost $ on critters using priority before. The paper towel was not moistened IMO - there was no evidence of moisture in an almost sealed vial. To be honest, I am also p.o.'d to pay $10 shipping and have the shipment sent in a $.25 vial which was in a $.50 post office box where the actual shipping cost $.55. The scorps could have been packaged better if the seller is charging $10 for a $1.30 actual shipping cost. The seller has not offered to remedy situation. I will not buy from this seller again.

loyaluntodeath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I ordered 5 scorplings from loyaluntodeath. When they arrived, the paper towel was bone dry and there was no food remains in the vial. 2 of the 5 scorps were dead and the other 3 weren't very active (don't know if they will make it). I was only surprised by this because the scorps were only 2nd instars and are more fragile than the typical shipped scorp. I sent a pm to him and he responded that he did moisten the paper towel, but not much because he was afraid they would drown. He also said that he fed them just before sending. The package arrived 3 days after he sent it (priority shipping). There was a corrected zip code on the package. The post office said it sat for one day because the shipper put a wrong zip code (it had 6 digits) and they had to find out where it was supposed to be sent. This is the first time for me that priority shipping took the full 3 days. All i know is - I ordered priority and I know it can be risky (no guarantee), but I have not lost $ on critters using priority before. The paper towel was not moistened IMO - there was no evidence of moisture in an almost sealed vial. To be honest, I am also p.o.'d to pay $10 shipping and have the shipment sent in a $.25 vial which was in a $.50 post office box where the actual shipping cost $.55. The scorps could have been packaged better if the seller is charging $10 for a $1.30 actual shipping cost. The seller has not offered to remedy situation. I will not buy from this seller again.

sorry that you were disastifsied, i sold\shipped over 30 2nd&3rd instar vaejovis spinigerus without any problems you are the only person who had any problems. and how do you get $1.30 for actual shipping costs? lol...if i could ship a package at $1.30 per package i'd be thrilled. shipping costs are between $5-$12 per package depending on weight + the cost of vials bubble wrap boxes etc. etc., i charge $10 for priority to keep things simple, never had a complaint about my shipping charges before, or how i pack tyvm.

guess you can't win em all eh?

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
positive

just did a trade for a panther chameleon.
Looks great thanks again
Andy

petshopguy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
update

Hey Paul (loyaluntodeath),
Update - the other 3 scorps are alive and well.
I wrote what I did about the shipping because the shipping label says it cost $.55 for you to send it, but I did miss a $4 stamp on the box - glad you brought that to my attention so I could correct what I said earlier. My apologies - I only noticed the shipping label and not the stamp on the side. No bubblewrap used, just newspaper. Perhaps if you got the zip right, they would have made it, maybe not. Honest mistake. It's just the first purchase that I have been unhappy with, no biggie. Stuff happens. Hopefully the 3 left will reproduce and make this all a distant memory.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
NEGATIVE and DISAPPOINTED.....

Today, 12:49 PM
jbrdswifey
Arachno Momma

My Mood:

Thumbs up Re: mailed G. aureo
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaluntodeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrdswifey
Your G. aureo girlie is on her way!
Delivery is guaranteed for noon tomorrow. Your tracking number is: EQ 998759035 US
united states postal service...
Did you mail my girl?

yep she's on her way! the tracking # is in the car it should be there tomarow by noon tomarow. i'll go grab the tracking # and send u another msg with it =) hope u enjoy her as much as i have! btw, be carefull when u unpack her she'll be PISSED.

Man...WT<edit>?
You said you mailed her AND you'd send the tracking numbers...my mailman just came and left --- no Tarantula. Are you scamming me, or what? I see by the tracking numbers that I sent YOU that your T. was delivered to your home at 9:50am this morning...
I am definately not happy. What's going on here???

Well.....He never sent the tracking numbers and I didn't get the T.
He isn't returning PM's and he hasn't called.....:evil:
Looks like I got LIED to and RIPPED OFF.
Worse yet - We raised the 4+" Female he received from a tiny sling....she was a pet.
This is the last time I ever buy or trade with a KID....too unreliable. Hope he enjoys our "Ruthie"..she was a sweetie.:( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:

loyaluntodeath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Today, 12:49 PM
jbrdswifey
Arachno Momma

My Mood:

Thumbs up Re: mailed G. aureo
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaluntodeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrdswifey
Your G. aureo girlie is on her way!
Delivery is guaranteed for noon tomorrow. Your tracking number is: EQ 998759035 US
united states postal service...
Did you mail my girl?

yep she's on her way! the tracking # is in the car it should be there tomarow by noon tomarow. i'll go grab the tracking # and send u another msg with it =) hope u enjoy her as much as i have! btw, be carefull when u unpack her she'll be PISSED.

Man...WT<edit>?
You said you mailed her AND you'd send the tracking numbers...my mailman just came and left --- no Tarantula. Are you scamming me, or what? I see by the tracking numbers that I sent YOU that your T. was delivered to your home at 9:50am this morning...
I am definately not happy. What's going on here???

Well.....He never sent the tracking numbers and I didn't get the T.
He isn't returning PM's and he hasn't called.....:evil:
Looks like I got LIED to and RIPPED OFF.
Worse yet - We raised the 4+" Female he received from a tiny sling....she was a pet.
This is the last time I ever buy or trade with a KID....too unreliable. Hope he enjoys our "Ruthie"..she was a sweetie.:( :( :( :(

"Ruthie" Arrived perfectly fine, the woman at the post office told me next day by noon, the reciept said second day by 3 and it arrived today at 11:23 according to USPS tracking service, i called you twice yesterday and never got a call back, i sent you a msg and never got a responce from it....

and i raised that girl from a 1" sling aswell, she wasnt exactly a sweet heart but she was fun to have and to take care of.

you could have returnd my phone call at the least or replied to my msg before posting this... and i included my cell number in a msg too you so you could call me if you had any problems and never recieved a call...could of used better communication on your part you had the ability to contact me sooner via cell phone but did not call, i was stuck for 6 hours infront of my friends house (after getting accidently locked out while she was at work) and i tried calling twice during that time to no avail.

i have no reason to lie to you or to try and steal your Tarantulas, i have plenty of my own and a $60 T is not worth ruining my reputation over, No tarantula is worth stealing, no tarantula is worth lieing for. I think i'll just leave it at that.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All I can say is this: The answering machine and the caller I.D has no record of ANY calls from you.
Anyone wishing to see it can PM me and I'll be happy to show digi pics of the shipping label....and the truly crappy packing method; and the cock-a-mamie excuse you tried to hand me about why the T. didn't get shipped overnight as agreed. The shipping label tells the tale, friend.
It's looks like pure luck got the much SMALLER than advertised T. here...digi pics available of this, as well. This T. is 3+" -- not 5" as described. Though with a glance at the ventral..it appears to be female.
In short; we won't be doing business again.
There are too many other sellers that won't give us the run around.

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE:::::::
I just bought some Roaches from loyaluntodeath they were well packed and he shipped even when he was having some car trouble thanks so much. looking forward to dealing again

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I bought 5 H.maculatas and all arrived safe and were well packed...thanks

Aunt Ant

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

I ordered a T and some roaches. Communication was dandy; all my questions were answered. We agreed on a shipping date and the package arrived as expected. Packing was nice and secure. The T and roaches are great and totally healthy. I would have no qualms whatsoever about ordering from him again. Thanks!

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Two thumbs up...

Just completed a trade with Paul and everything went without a hitch. He is great to deal with, package came on time, Will definitely do business with him again!

Thanks again Paul

:clap: :clap:

kiffnie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Paul (loyaluntodeath)

POSITIVE!!!

Just received a large female tarantula and a couple of slings from Paul. The adult was huge, feisty, and healthy as advertised. He worked with me on a special shipping arrangement as well. I would recommend him to others.

Kiffnie

Greenmanbacchus

Arachnopeon
Loyaluntodeath POSITIVE

Recently I sold Paul a large AF L. difficilis that came from Todd Gearheart's breeding in '02...the first U.S. babies of this species. :)
Later on I sent him a hooked-out male to breed with her.
She killed him after one breeding *sigh*...it can happen...but the breeding 'took' and I've just received from Paul my half of the slings.
Their paper towelling was bone dry and 7 were DOA but the rest are alive and kickin' :) Paul said( As I've heard before) that he didn't want them to
drown so he didn't moisten the towelling too much. Helpful hint: roll a select-a-size paper towel up, cut it into quarters. Each quarter packs one sling.
Thicker packing holds more water and helps cushion against impact damage. Mist it til it's WET..as long as its not dripping and puddling...no one's gonna drown ;) It turned out to be way hotter that day than it was supposed to be...we'd already delayed shipping once on accounta heat...
Long story short? I'd do business with Paul again.
He's got a lot of cool stuff for some really good prices right now, including
that Todd Gearheart female...check him out. ;)
GMB

GOMER113

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I received a great package deal today from Paul. MM L. parahybana, AF L. difficilis, and AF B. albopilosum. While they each got a little loose in their deli cups, they were all alive and well and look great! Thanks, Paul!