Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

low land form? or high land form?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Songofthesoul, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Advertisement
    Songofthesoul- are those two picture's of the same T? Could you post a ventral shot?

Paramite- I pretty much agree with you 100% that they look like and are rufilata. But my only problem is that they were sold as subfusca...I wouldn't be so quick to put a species label on it. Also, is it just me or do the pic's show a purple sheen to the T's. I wasn't aware of rufilata's being at all purple.

2. Songofthesoul

Songofthesoul Arachnopeon

Thanks but.. It is pic of female..
    What I want know is pics of male..:?

3. Serious Sam

Serious Sam Arachnosquire

well I am going to have to agree with upwith inverts!

4. azgrower12

azgrower12 Arachnosquire

these pics look identical just at different angles there standing exactly the same and in the smae exact spot

5. Which makes my misidentification of the second pic even more miserable :eek:

6. Spiderman24

Spiderman24 Arachnoknight

I hate to spark such an old post but I just had both "highland" and "lowland" molt today and the pictures of what you're showing definitely arent either male or female subfusca. I'm going to say 99% positive that is a Rufi my best mate loves rufis has three actually and they look exactly like that!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.