Lovely P.cambridgei out

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is my Trinity out on her stick. Got to be one of my top 5 favorite species. Truely gorgeous markings and not to mention the legs:D

Attachments

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm a leg man.;)
I just read that the feather type, fluffy leg hairs, help it glide to the ground when it jumps out of trees. Now that really cool.:D

Ernie

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*drool* mine will arrive after this nasty cold weather passes... :)

kellygirl

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
looks like a pretty cool species you've got there...looks like your from indiana too...what part?

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

hey PGE! Great pic! I have 3 cambridgei! 2 slings and 1 juvie at 2" slings are 3/4"! I also love chevies! and all Psalmopoeus!

James

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am around the central part of Indiana.

Hey James- You be real careful with yours because they tend to be extremely fast and aggressive when disturbed. Don't want mom to get mad at ya if one got out:D

Attachments

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
I am around the central part of Indiana.

Hey James- You be real careful with yours because they tend to be extremely fast and aggressive when disturbed. Don't want mom to get mad at ya if one got out:D
Thanks for your concerns PGE!(wondering..what is your name?:)) anyhoo i am really careful with this T and love all 3 of them! Thanks,

James

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh, it's Becky
Sorry for mothering you, James.... just can't help myself, but I only mother-hen the ones I like:D