Love of arboreals

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I first started out with a few terrestrials the got my 1st pinktoe it was downhill from there all I collect now are arboreals the pinktoes are so clumsily cute the pokies are strikingly gorgeous and awesome and the psalms are quite the lil rascals

Den

Arachnosquire
So are you saying that you don't like terrestrials now?!?!?! :eek:

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
no way I have love for them to my L.Para is getting huge and my B.Smithi is now a confirmed female looking gorgeous in her new exo, and gotta have love for the rosies they got me in the hobby to begin

Den

Arachnosquire
yes :( But I'm going to get an LP, Tapinauchenius subcaeruleus and a b. jacksoni in a few months.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I swing more on the arboreal side even though I have a love for terrestrials, too. My arboreals so far outnumber my terrestrials 10 to 4. Less than 3 years ago, I didn't even know there were tarantulas existing in the trees. I have a feeling GBB will someday be the majority of my terrestrial collection someday. :)

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
there not itchy but some pack a whop in the venom department (p.regalis)

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
mess with it course not.... doesnt mean the occasional mishap wont happen during tank upgrades or tank cleaning

Rob1985

This user has no status.
mess with it course not.... doesnt mean the occasional mishap wont happen during tank upgrades or tank cleaning
I used to use a big deli cup during rehousing of my P. ornata. Of course there's always a chance when cleaning, but my female P. ornata used to sit in her cork bark hide during it all. I usually gave her a big ole' dubia to keep her occupied during cleaning.