Love it when the little ones start to grow up!

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The week before last both my G. pulchripes molted from the baby chocolate brown to the adult black that just makes those knees POP :drool:

Between Saturday & Sunday several of my smaller slings have molted or I suspect have molted (darn sling burrows.) Today I finally got a good look at the largest of the T. gigas, :drool: Those are some lovely neon orange legs! And the carapace is getting green. Now for the chevron pattern to go away :D

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
I know the feeling.I too have sling that have come into there own.My littlest guys are growing so fast B. auratum you've got color now and A. brockelhursti you've started to show some personality,sniff sniff proud papa.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I love T. gigas. i have one thats at 1.5 from a sling. Getting suprisingly more beautiful. My 4 LP just turned black. *sigh* I love slings.. Im addicted to molts..:drool: I have a P. ornata male that is growing like a weed :} I was looking at my pulchripes. also turned brown :? i didnt know it would turn color so fast. They are very gentle mini giants.:D

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thats awesome to hear !! My pulchripes is still so tiny :8o
I can't wait for him to grow and show colour. He is firmly entrenched in a peat burrow and I don't even get to see him at all. Have been ogling pics of them as adults - but sure it will be still be a LONG time till he gets there ...