Louisiana tarantula keepers?

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
NOLA here.

If you’re looking for an awesome dealer, reach out to The Caffeinated Spider. They’re in Denham Springs so they’re within an easy drive from NOLA. They typically have a booth at Repticon.

https://m.facebook.com/TheCaffeinatedSpider/

You can also find them on Arachnoboards - @CaffeinatedSpider.

I can’t recommend them enough. I’ve done a fair bit of business with them so far and plan on lots more. In fact, we stay in touch via text and they let me know when they have something I might be interested in. Couldn’t ask for better people.
I purchased my female brachypelma albopilosum from them, I'm very happy they are on the vendor list for the 2017 December Repticon

BC1579

Arachnobaron
Yeah it will be the first reptile show I've ever attended.
Sweet. Definitely stop by and see TCS then. They're awesome. S&S Exotics will probably be there, also. They're from TX...Houston area I think.

PM me if you're looking for a good place to eat or some sights to see.

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
Sweet. Definitely stop by and see TCS then. They're awesome. S&S Exotics will probably be there, also. They're from TX...Houston area I think.

PM me if you're looking for a good place to eat or some sights to see.
I visited S&S Exotics earlier this year and I adored the shop setup. They allowed me to hold the cutest curly hair sling and fueled my enthusiasm for the hobby. Ill be visiting both S&S and TCS booths, I hope to meet some new friends with similar interests in animals as well while I'm at the repticon.

damien88

Arachnopeon
NOLA here.

If you’re looking for an awesome dealer, reach out to The Caffeinated Spider. They’re in Denham Springs so they’re within an easy drive from NOLA. They typically have a booth at Repticon.

https://m.facebook.com/TheCaffeinatedSpider/

You can also find them on Arachnoboards - @CaffeinatedSpider.

I can’t recommend them enough. I’ve done a fair bit of business with them so far and plan on lots more. In fact, we stay in touch via text and they let me know when they have something I might be interested in. Couldn’t ask for better people.
That's who I've been talking to. Thx for the reply. The more invert ppl u know, the better