Lots of pics of Hungry molting! Sex?

Morr

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone, finally, yesterday my first and only T, so far, molted, for the first time since I got her! She is a A. Geniculata, named Hungry.
Wow, I must say, I was.. enthralled, for six hours staight :)
I managed to loan a digicam from a friend, early on, so I got some pics, that I thought I'd show you. Now, I have zero experience with cameras, and this was the first time I used this particular one, so the pics aren't always what they could be... anyway, here we go, ill start with the REALLY ugly one :D

Here is a pic of my setup for her, with the two plants, the heating pad, her skull, and so on.. the terrarium is 50x30x25 (cm):

Here she is, on her back on her little bed of webbing:

Again, early stage of the molting, she hasn't started to move as of yet... btw, anyone care to guess the sex of 'her'?:

A little later:

A few mins later:

Morr

Arachnopeon

Sliding out of the old skin, almost completely out now:

... :

Tadaa! Here she is, freshly molted, in her knees-above-head posture:

Here is her exuvium, with a ruler measured in centimeters (1" = 2.5cm) next to it:

Here is a close up of her exuvium:

There! I'm done now, perhaps it's not too smart to post ten pics in one post, but I COULDNT exclude anyone of them, hope you don't mind too much :)

So, does anyone want to venture a guess as to her, err, ITS sex? As far as I can see, shes a she, and she was sold to me as a female, but I am not overly certain. Look at the third and the tenth pic, those are the two from which I have drawn the conclusion that she's a she.

Thanks!

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh she's pertyful and sleek and just So lovely.
Congrates on the fine moult and the wanderful picture recording of it.
lack of camera experiance you say you have. But you got some Fine shots. :)

Truely lovely she is.
Congrates again.
:)

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As far as I can tell, it looks female to me.....I could be wrong, though.

Morr

Arachnopeon
Thank you for your kind words, Nixy :)

Ok, Pategirl, I think so too.. so for now, I'll asume it is a she.

How long should I wait before feeding her? She is kind of skinny now, so I think she'll munch down quite a few crickets, whenever she's ready... any idea when that is? I figured I'd wait until she starts roaming the terrarium a little more, perhaps a week at the most.. that sounds reasonable?

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I think your pics are excellent. I also would say that she is a female.

John

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
If I had to bet, I'd go with female also, wow...can't believe I'm starting to get good at this LOL
If I am right about my own though, my A genic is definately male, and so is my A hentzi, G areostriatum, P regalis, and P formosa...what a BUMMER!