Lost H.mac 1 inch sling

Zman181

Arachnoknight
:( was rehousing it and it just darted. Dont know what to do. Luckily my girl isn't here. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Could have sworn i felt it in my pants. It definitely tagged Me! I don't feel any burning yet Im bleeding on below my left knee. Two perfect Fang marks.

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Lie your ass off to your girl lol. I lost a T once when my girl was home and I pretending like I was just cleaning the house to explain why I was frantically moving all the furniture around. Three hours later, I realized she had climbed up my arm when I was changing her water & had been sitting on my shoulder the whole time!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
At night take out a flash light and go hunting. Leave out water dishes at night and spot check in the middle of the night. H. macs are reclusive, good luck!

Zman181

Arachnoknight
Thanks guys ;)

I lost sleep over this one. It was my fault 100% :?

I know that I was supposed to rehouse the sling in the bathtub. :eek: Hopefully I find it. I still have another one to rehouse.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Look up the plastic bag method here on the boards. MUCH easier than chasing them around. I helped biomarine rehome some calciatums last week that way. Less fuss, less muss.

Marga

Zman181

Arachnoknight
Will do. Thanks Captmarga. Got home 1 hr ago and searched. Im hoping it males a home somewhere here near me so that it's visibly webbed.

Zman181

Arachnoknight
:DIt definitely is Agent006las :)
I took your advice and searched with the flashlight after hours. As I guzzled my last beer and just happened to be facing the ceiling, there it was looking beautiful and relaxed and bigger than i thought. I will do my best to never have this happen again.

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Could have sworn i felt it in my pants. It definitely tagged Me! I don't feel any burning yet Im bleeding on below my left knee. Two perfect Fang marks.
Glad the bite wasn't higher, and glad you found it.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
:DIt definitely is Agent006las :)
I took your advice and searched with the flashlight after hours. As I guzzled my last beer and just happened to be facing the ceiling, there it was looking beautiful and relaxed and bigger than i thought. I will do my best to never have this happen again.
LOL I didnt know beer gave people "tarantula goggles" {D ;)