Lost albopilosum sling

M8ch

Arachnopeon
I lost a tliltocalt albopilosum sling inside our house, it might be hiding under the cabinet or under my bed, which is really full of different stuffs, this room is really messy, full of different stuffs like tools drawers etc, I don't have the time to search for it for some reasons, what should I do? Does the sling can cause harm? My siblings were afraid they say that might enter their noses, is that possible?

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
A wild spider will probably kill it, but the sling almost definitely won't hurt anyone. You might want to reevaluate your priorities if you're losing a sling that you don't have time to look for. When you can look behind everything. It will probably find a dark place to hide

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't have the time to search for it for some reasons, what should I do?
Well given you are going to trivialize the life of an animal in your care, then nothing. If only people were subjected to the whims of other animals. Do these animals a favor and don't get any more.

M8ch

Arachnopeon
A wild spider will probably kill it, but the sling almost definitely won't hurt anyone. You might want to reevaluate your priorities if you're losing a sling that you don't have time to look for. When you can look behind everything. It will probably find a dark place to hide
Well given you are going to trivialize the life of an animal in your care, then nothing. If only people were subjected to the whims of other animals. Do these animals a favor and don't get any more.
Fault is mine, ofc I know that, I really feel sorry for what happened, actually I'm a newbie here, I started keeping just a month ago, can't blame u guys if you're pissed off for what I've done, if I were on your shoes I would feel the same, anyways thanks

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
Fault is mine, ofc I know that, I really feel sorry for what happened, actually I'm a newbie here, I started keeping just a month ago, can't blame u guys if you're pissed off for what I've done, if I were on your shoes I would feel the same, anyways thanks
i dont think people are pissed over what you have done its more that "oh well" attitude i got from reading your first post. atleast it was that way for me.as to what you should do? if it was me i would have taken the time. torn that room apart already(just like every other member here ) looking for it. while taking that time to clean out the mess in the room during the search even if you dont find it atleast you would have a cleaned room then after.

Neonblizzard

Arachnomoron
If you cared about finding them, you'd make time. You have almost no chance of finding them in a really messy room, and no chance of finding them if you don't look because you're too busy. In which case don't keep T's, or any animal for that matter.
The sling is the only one in danger, nobody else.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I don't have the time to search for it
Ugh. Yes, you do. Get 6 hours of sleep instead of 7 hours for a night, or whatever you have to do to save this animal's life. Nobody should have to tell you this. It's part of pet ownership...you're responsible for them.

If it were mine, I would look thoroughly in a very small area, like a 5-foot radius from the enclosure. They often don't go very far at all. If you do find it, make sure to fix the issue with the enclosure that allowed it to escape so it doesn't keep happening.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Oh man it’s been awhile since the fire has been lit, wonder how big it’ll get :troll:

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't have the time to search for it for some reasons, what should I do?
...Clean your room and make time for it...? If this was a lost puppy/kitten would you even be asking this? It's a pet. You're responsible for it. At least try to look for it.

My siblings were afraid they say that might enter their noses, is that possible?
Unlikely. Ask them how many spiders have they've found in their noses before this? If it hasn't happened to them in their entire lives, it's highly unlikely this particular spider is going to be the one to do so.

It likely isn't more than a few feet from the cage. Look slowly and thoroughly and gently and you'll probably find it soon. If you can find the time that is.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
My siblings were afraid they say that might enter their noses, is that possible?
It’s possible, but unlikely.

Fun Fact - The human body has up to seven orifices. Not all are accessible by a T, but nostrils would not be one high up in my list of my concerns.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Better start looking. A bite from that spider has enough venom to kill two horses. Better find it before it harms you and your family. Oh... and clean up your room

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Fun Fact - The human body has up to seven orifices. Not all are accessible by a T, but nostrils would not be one high up in my list of my concerns.
Totally agree. Slings always go for the mouth, every time. They're attracted to the moisture of the tongue, as it simulates the sponges that they drink from in the wild.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Ofc I do, thanks to you. congrats to your mom she raised a kid with a nice humor
He was raised in the wilderness by a pack of wolves. It’s the only explanation that makes any sense based on his, what I can only assume, loyalty to the LA Kings hockey team.