Loose spider

Jess S

Arachnobaron
Check curtains/blinds, wardrobes, cupboards (and clothing) etc. Look behind those items and other pieces of furniture. Look under tables.
Keep your eyes peeled for webbing.

Merry

Arachnopeon
UPDATE!!!!! I FOUND HIM ON MY KITCHEN CEILING THIS MORNING...BACK IN ENCLOSURE!!!!! TY EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT, I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THIS PLACE, I am so happy that he scared the <edit> outta me, happy happy days 🤐

Search everywhere, especially up high, especially at night. I had a P. striata loose in my apartment for about a month and wound up finding it on my kitchen ceiling one morning around 3am. I may not have seen it if my cat wasn't staring at it and trilling, it was around 5" so you will have a harder time than me. You could put out sticky traps, but that will likely kill the spider. Although I did once read a story about a guy who pulled all the legs off of a spider and hand fed/watered it until it molted and started to regenerate. Good luck in any case, I hope you, the spider, and the dog wind up just fine
I found him this afternoon ony kitchen ceiling, must be a tarantula thing 🤐😂😂scared the <edit> outta me...back in his enclosure safe and sound...

Last edited by a moderator:

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
Keep that water dish full. It will probably take a big drink some point soon.