Looks like it's snowing my my tank!!!!!

Trey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well since I have put my female GBB in her 20 gal she has been content with staying in her cave for the most part. Well this morning I woke up and turned her light on and boom!!! there is web on the ground of half the tank. That is what i've been waiting on. I really have to get some pics of her setup on here. I think i've really outdone myself this time! While I have a topic on this subject why doesn't everyone post pics of their setups for the gbb's Thanks, Trey

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Congrats I can't wait too see your setup. I wonder why my female won't web alot. :?

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's one of the reasons GBB's are my favorite species. I'm glad it's making itself at home in its new enclosure. I would love to see pics!

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thats awsome
my GBB didnt really web the cage too much, just a little bit in one corner and not to thick at all either
looking forward to the pics

Trey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah, I guess I got lucky because everytime she walks there is webbing coming out so it's just a matter of time before the tanks covered. You just have to make sure you have alot of structure for them to encourage webbing. Do that and you'll be set!