looking to pair a few Ts!

Kelly Fornez

Arachnopeon
Hello i currently own about 20 diffrent species of Ts. I mated my P.irminia a month ago and shes looking big! She was bred on 8/13/2016 i have vidoes if anyone would like to confirm if it was succesful. I am currently looking to breed my male B-Smithi and my female B. Sabulosum. I also am looking for new additions to my collection anyone have any reccomendations? Sorry for the spelling everybody!

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
a few things about the info about P irminia in your bio.. their venom is not strong, its bad for a NW but no where near OW level. they are not on the same tier as H maculata, they are a intermediate genus.

i recommend getting into Poecilotheria, they are very desirable as slings and are a great addition to any collection.

Kelly Fornez

Arachnopeon
I have 2 pokies atm both slings. I dont have many OW atm. They might be 2 of maybe 4 or 5.

Kelly Fornez

Arachnopeon
I have 2 pokies atm both slings. I dont have many OW atm. They might be 2 of maybe 4 or 5. Id say im an intermediate level hobbiest but hopefully in a year and a half of research and doing more with Ts ill be ready for my adult Pokies!

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I have 2 pokies atm both slings. I dont have many OW atm. They might be 2 of maybe 4 or 5.
Megaphobema are underrated and awesome, Pamphobeteus is desirable to many people and stunning. as for OW, Hapactira if you can afford them, and Cyriopagopus are very cool.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Maybe I'm not reading it right, but are you saying you're going to pair a B.smithi male to a B.sabulosum female?

Kelly Fornez

Arachnopeon
Hell no im looking for a male B. Sabulosum [MM] and im looking for a male B. Smithi [MF] i know enough not to create monsters lol.

Kelly Fornez

Arachnopeon
Megaphobema are underrated and awesome, Pamphobeteus is desirable to many people and stunning. as for OW, Hapactira if you can afford them, and Cyriopagopus are very cool.
I research all my Ts....exept for one that was a mistake when i 1st vot into fhe bobby lol but a story for another time? Ahaha