Looking to expand my collection.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
Any ideas on what to put on my wish list? I'm putting an order in soon, so I'm looking into getting something I've never had before. Preferably something that's relatively hardy since I've had extremely bad luck with slings getting stuck in molts.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Pay the extra and get a sub adult female. I do this a lot but a sub adult female Brachypelma Smithi wants some beating. Beautiful, out on show a lot and very long lived.

Plus they're a slosh of urine to look after.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
How can you call yourself a T keeper if you don't have a list of Ts to get?

I guess it depends on what you like. Which Ts do you have and what do you like about them? It's really hard to guess what someone might like or not. Other than that people just gives to a standard list.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
Pay the extra and get a sub adult female. I do this a lot but a sub adult female Brachypelma Smithi wants some beating. Beautiful, out on show a lot and very long lived.

Plus they're a slosh of urine to look after.
I prefer to watch them grow. Although I completely agree with any that's a slow grower. I have a 2 year old 3/4" B. smithi!

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
How can you call yourself a T keeper if you don't have a list of Ts to get?

I guess it depends on what you like. Which Ts do you have and what do you like about them? It's really hard to guess what someone might like or not. Other than that people just gives to a standard list.
Probably because I have way too many! I'm just looking for random suggestions. I have everything from Tappies to Haplopelmas (I refuse to accept the name change).

basin79

ArachnoGod
What about a Megaphobema Mesomelas? Something a bit different and jaw dropping.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Chilobrachys Fimbriatus? Absolutely beautiful. Create an amazing enclosure if given anchor points and they're spirited.

basin79

ArachnoGod
H.Mac? Again bloody beautiful and spirited.

Any of the pokies. All stunning.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
Chilobrachys Fimbriatus? Absolutely beautiful. Create an amazing enclosure if given anchor points and they're spirited.

They're already on my wish list. I lost one to a cricket while it was molting, and even though it was barely over an inch, it was an awesome T.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
You could always go with a P. cancerides. Easily one of my favorites in my growing collection. They get huge, grow fast, and have an incredible feeding response. Most surprising thing about them though when I saw one though, is that they arn't just briwn spiders. They have wonderful bronze and pruples, with some brown. They are great, and if you get them as a juvie (got an approx 5" female for 30 :D) If you don't already as well, ALL Pamphobeteus are fantastic! High humidity and you get a very colorful sling and a monsterous adult. And either sex, you get a great T ;) Love big birdeaters, some of the best T's IMO.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
You could always go with a P. cancerides. Easily one of my favorites in my growing collection. They get huge, grow fast, and have an incredible feeding response. Most surprising thing about them though when I saw one though, is that they arn't just briwn spiders. They have wonderful bronze and pruples, with some brown. They are great, and if you get them as a juvie (got an approx 5" female for 30 :D) If you don't already as well, ALL Pamphobeteus are fantastic! High humidity and you get a very colorful sling and a monsterous adult. And either sex, you get a great T ;) Love big birdeaters, some of the best T's IMO.
I've got both of them (Pamphobeteus sp. Machalla). Awesome Ts!