Looking Into Buying another T, any suggestions?

docwade87

Arachnoknight
You can check out Dolichothele Diamantinensis also. They look like a gbb but smaller. I had one back in 2016 and it was awesome. Unfortunately I was just not ready or prepared mentally for T’s at the time and it was a short run keeping it.

I’m an Avic fanboy. I’m picking up an A.Purpurea in the next week or two. I think once I get my existing collection matured I’ll hit up some terrestrials, there’s some cool looking ones out there that I think I could be down with like the ones with the stripe knees, P.Victori, or theXenesthis genus.
D. Diamantinensis are awesome and BEAUTIFUL! I thought about them for the OP. Only reason I didn’t mention them is because they are a dwarf species and can be pretty dang fast. But I digress and think that they may be a good addition for the OP? I have three and they are some of my favorites in my
collection. They can have quite a bit of ‘tude as well. That is correct, they are one of the NW species that don’t have urticating hairs.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
D. Diamantinensis are awesome and BEAUTIFUL! I thought about them for the OP. Only reason I didn’t mention them is because they are a dwarf species and can be pretty dang fast. But I digress and think that they may be a good addition for the OP? I have three and they are some of my favorites in my
collection. They can have quite a bit of ‘tude as well. That is correct, they are one of the NW species that don’t have urticating hairs.
I mostly remember it as fast, but curious every time the enclosure was opened. Was a good eater and Webber.

Good point, a list of pros and cons is probably a smart idea in terms of what someone is looking for in a T. If it’s out of some ones comfort level it may not be a fun experience and discouraging.