Looking for Wolf Spider breeders in Europe for a photography shoot

JMRachnid

Arachnopeon
Hi, I'm trying to locate a reputable supplier or breeder of large wolf spiders in the EU.

Ideally looking for Hogna Carolinensis or similar size.

Will need several for a photography shoot at the end of August, probably in Romania.

Also, does anyone know of any restrictions for moving spiders between EU countries?

Apologies for the ill-informed nature of this post. Very new to the world of spiders :)

Thanks

JMR

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
Hi, I'm trying to locate a reputable supplier or breeder of large wolf spiders in the EU.

Ideally looking for Hogna Carolinensis or similar size.

Will need several for a photography shoot at the end of August, probably in Romania.

Also, does anyone know of any restrictions for moving spiders between EU countries?

Apologies for the ill-informed nature of this post. Very new to the world of spiders :)

Thanks

JMR
I don’t know of any breeders but I know there are little to no regulations on spiders in EU. @Arthroverts will probably know more than I on the topic.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
There are a variety of large lycosids native to Europe carried by a variety of sellers. It is against forum rules to publicly name vendors , but if you like you can PM me (if my inbox isn't full, ha ha) for places to check.

As far as I'm aware there are no restrictions on the movement of spiders within the EU.

Thanks,

Arthroverts