Looking For Uncommon A. burica Info

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Greets..

I'm doing some investigative work into a T I have and several others I've seen "around" the boards as of lately and wanted to see if anyone has any in their collections they may have pictures of in general, eye placement, tarsus and meta tarsus and any of spermathecae.

My Google-Fu just isn't strong on this species so I'm finding it hard to find reference data, images or anything in the hobby as of late.

PM links and the such if you wouldn't mind or if you have pictures you wish to share please by all means post here :)

Thanks very much in advance!

T-Harry

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've got an adult female and a couple of juvie A. burica but they all are your typical pet hole.
Anyway, if I get a chance to take some pics I'll post them here.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've got an adult female and a couple of juvie A. burica but they all are your typical pet hole.
Anyway, if I get a chance to take some pics I'll post them here.
Thank you graciously T-Harry :)

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wanted to bump this up so it could be seen at least one more time..

Looking for more info and have not received any at this point. I'll keep scouring the net but was hoping some established keepers here have more info that seems to be very lacking.

T-Harry when he can offered up some data and pictures which is awesome so again, just trying, to get more.

Many thanks!

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bump.

I'm also curious about this species, wondering if anyone has any good pictures or info they'd be willing to share