[Inquiry] Looking for tarantula breeder in upstate NY, MA or CT

hilltowner

Arachnopeon
We are looking to purchase our first tarantula. We would like to start with an easy, docile breed, such as the Chilean Rose Hair or Mexican Red Knee (these are breeds we have read about, but if there are other ones, please let us know). We were hoping to find a breeder within 3 hours of Albany, NY. We've had reptiles (panther chameleon, garter snakes, and leopard geckos) in the past (and currently a leopard gecko) and found that knowing the breeder was really important to the long term health of the animal. Thanks!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Joking, ah ah ^ :)

Buy a genus Grammostola (I suggest Grammostola pulchripes or Grammostola pulchra) or a genus Brachypelma. I can't help you, sadly, about breeders or else near Albany, N.Y.

'Breed' is not a correct term at all to use, btw :-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Yeah, they're not allowed. I'm not sure how she does it.
Ah, sad but F-Word that my man. Here in Italy arachnids were completely banned and I never gave a damn. If one follow for real such absurd nonsense rulez, next what? To learn how proper use the toilet? High Five for that CT seller u_u

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Honestly, you could always go to the New York reptile expo in White Plains. I always go, it's only an hour from me. Next one I think is Sunday, February 12, 2017.