Looking for something new

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well I have 2 P.imp's which is like everyone's first (something plain), 2 H.spinifers (something agrresive), 1Hadogenes pauciden (something awkard), 2 L.quint's (something Beautiful). Now i want to get something new. I'm looking for some desert species. Maybe something unusual looking like C.vittatus. I'm open to suggestions and reasons why you chose that scorpion.Yay i got money now!!!

Andre2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I can only recommend an Uroplectes species like U. vittatus, U. planimanus, U. triangulifer;)

These are some of the most active and "visible" scorpions I know and especially U. vittatus is one of the most beautiful and brightly coloured scorpions on earth. A little bit similiar to Centruroides vittatus.

These scorpions are uncommon, but in Europe they are sometimes for sale.
Don't know what it's like in your country..

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Your best bet is to find something you are interested in and do the neccessary research and then acquire it. Its difficult to recommend a certain sp for a certain individual if you know what I mean

Raan_Jodus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
you could try a small Centruroides colony, any of them will do really. Vittatus and Excliudia (sp) would be the smallest, Gracilis would be large and get along fine, Margaritatus are also big, but not quite as social as my gracilis seem to be.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks, i will look into these. The thing is I'm really not looking for anything specific so open to all idead. How would i go about getting Uroplectes species here?