Looking for some new tanks. Any blueprints?

Tburtmcsquirt

Arachnopeon
I have a pink toe and a curly hair, pink toe is currently in a 25 gallon tank and I need something with side entry and side ventilation. If I have to I'll pay 80 at the pet shop but do any of you have links I could use to browse some plastic tubs or something like that? I have a little idea set up but haven't found any clear plastic like I want. I want to modify something. I went to hobby lobby and Pat Catans and a few other places and couldn't find much..

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I have a pink toe and a curly hair, pink toe is currently in a 25 gallon tank and I need something with side entry and side ventilation. If I have to I'll pay 80 at the pet shop but do any of you have links I could use to browse some plastic tubs or something like that? I have a little idea set up but haven't found any clear plastic like I want. I want to modify something. I went to hobby lobby and Pat Catans and a few other places and couldn't find much..
What size are your T's?

Have you looked through all the threads here (see link below)? There are multiple threads with advice on material, glue, drill bits etc. if you plan to do a build from scratch or modification of an purchased container.

http://arachnoboards.com/forums/vivariums-and-terrariums.81/

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There is very little in the way of a clear materials for T containers, check out Tap Plastics.

Why is your Avic in a 25 gallon tank??

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
An Avic is a 25gal aquarium?! Talk about a kitten in a lion's exhibit.

This won't work for your avic, but it will work for any terrestrial:

Tburtmcsquirt

Arachnopeon
Sorry, it's a ten guys ha. I got it from someone and never really thought about it until it was questioned.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
An Avic is a 25gal aquarium?! Talk about a kitten in a lion's exhibit.

This won't work for your avic, but it will work for any terrestrial:
I made a great lid for my stirmi after watching one of your videos. You're a natural behind the camera :). Make a shirtless thumbnail and you could be the next tarantula girl. Deadly tarantula boy??? Lol very good work.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I made a great lid for my stirmi after watching one of your videos. You're a natural behind the camera :). Make a shirtless thumbnail and you could be the next tarantula girl. Deadly tarantula boy??? Lol very good work.
Good to hear! I'm going to make a video on how to modify a 10gal eventually. I'm still working out the kinks on my design.

Shirtless, eh? I think that may reduce my subscriber base :p