Looking for photos/videos for my speech class

mcysgirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
For my speech class we have to do an informative speech, lucky me decided that she wanted to do one about tarantulas ^_^ and of course to go with it I need to do a power point that has pictures and/or videos of what I'm speaking over. So I was hoping that you all could help me out and let me use your photos and/or videos. And of course credit will be given.

Pictures:
Avicularia Versicolor
Avicularia Bicegoi

P. Fasciata

T. Gigas

And any bites you might have taken pictures of. I know, its an odd request so its not really necessary.

Videos: With these I'm hoping for some pretty easy to see I will ask that they be under a minute, since I am timed on this speech.
Hunting, with this I was hoping to show just how fast these guys can go. A lot of the people I try to talk to don't believe that they can move fast so it would be neat to see what they thought.
Mating, once again not necessary but would be neat to show em

elyanalyous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i'll look and see if i can find my hunting ones. do i pm you a link for them, or what?

mcysgirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
elyanalyous: yes, pming would be great. I all ready have the versicolor so don't worry about them

spider_fan: I don't want to just look at them i need to use them, and I don't think that the owners would reply to me quickly enough to make it legal for me to use them. My teacher wants us to show proof that we did ask these the owners of the photos if we could use them. So I figured I just do a single post and hope I get lucky.

Amanda: yes, just these. I have the slings but I would also like to show the adult form of my spiders that I have. And i don't want to get the pokie out so i could just snap a picture of it. I'd hate to bug them just so I could go flash a light in their eyes >.< Some how I don't think they would appreciate it that much.. LOL

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here is a picture of my adult female P. faciata. you have permision to use it for whatever you would like.
this is her in premolt

this is a pic of the day after the molt

and of course the always taboo handling pics

mcysgirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thank you ^_^ so got the pokie off the list -eyes it warily- yeah... you go ahead and hold it... I'll stand.... waaaaaay over here :p

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Search the boards for my picture threads. You may use* the copyrighted photos for this singular assignment as long as the copyright is unobscured. You also may use the few uncopyrighted photos I have as long as I am properly cited in your bibliography to the best of your ability.

(*You may not use my pictures for any commercial use...not worried that you will, but still something I should mention).

mcysgirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I all ready have one for the feeding... but if you don't mind may I look at it? If its a better shot I'll use it.

And thank you Cheshire.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
you're welcome to use anything in my photobucket or youtube

if you see a vid you want and are quick in responding i can probably email you a vid file or something (i might not have internet at my home anymore pretty soon *sigh*)

mcysgirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thank you for your replies all ... all most have every thing I need... :worship: