Looking for P.Dictator breeders

TreeTops1015

Arachnopeon
Hello,I am new to arachnoboards and also to arachnopets and was looking for a scorpion as they seem to be easy to take care of :) and have done a lot of research about the specie P.Dictator,I have been looking for Pandinus Dictator for a while but most websites are "out of stock" in this scorpions,the only one that seems to have them is backwater reptiles but after reading some reviews that this website is not trustworthy I decided to give here a try,is there any scorpion breeders that might have some right now and by chance live somewhere in the east coast to avoid the animal getting hurt during transportation?I also do know the difference between P.imperator and P.Dictator,the only question that remains is how often do you feed scorpions?I have read posts and sheets some say every two days while others say every few weeks,thanks for using your time to help me and really appreciate it.

Been searching for those myself in U.K. a needle in a haystack would be a FAR EASIER job ,especially here in UK. I have scoured every outlet i could think of over here, can get Cavimanus or Viatoris and even Imperator if im crazy enough to pay a fortune for a scorpling, but Dictator looks impossible to track down. Real Shame.

Last edited:

undeaddeaths

Arachnosquire
Yes completely avoid backwater. They are a dropshipping "company", which means they do not have the animals themselves and they have other people and breeders ship them out.
They have often sent incorrect sexes and even completely different species. If you're looking for a P. dictator your best chance would to look in the Classfields for anyone selling them.

Nir Avraham

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I’m still working on it- but I’ll have P. dictator for sale in a couple of week. I just need to go pick them up from a friend who keeps them for me.
Send me a PM and I’ll let you know as soon as I get them...

Where are you based?because im in UK in Wales.and im not going to be back in country full time now till 2020 early.i have to travel to Italy then Spain.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Very few people actually own and really produce real dictator

90% of what's available is p imperator. An inexperienced keeper can't tell then apart they're almost identical. If your looking for p dictator your only chasing it for the uncommon factor. Otherwise they're the same thing