Looking for my fellow Georgians

Adan

Arachnopeon
So being relatively new to the hobby I am wanting to meet fellow T keepers in Georgia or South Carolina. Specifically near Augusta GA. I think it would be sweet to trade slings or tarantulas and have a few get togethers here and there similar to what we do in the saltwater aquarium community with fragswaps but instead Tswaps haha. Basically make a Tarantula keeper club in the area. So let me know who is in Georgia and I am sure if we get enough people we can work something out!! I look forward to hearing from you guys!!!

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
@Abyss and I live in GA, Atlanta area. In October, visit the ATL repticon, we'll likely be there if all goes well. I know I'm going.

Adan

Arachnopeon
@Abyss and I live in GA, Atlanta area. In October, visit the ATL repticon, we'll likely be there if all goes well. I know I'm going.
Awesome, I will be getting back from vacation on the 15 but I should make it on that Sunday the 16th

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Yea rite now i plan to go but $ is really tight so im not sure if we will get to make it or not.

I hold out hope we get some of the extra bills under control by then and if i keep selling the hides and enclosures i make, i shouod have some extra cash hahahaha

Adan

Arachnopeon
PM me what hides and enclosures you have maybe I can help lol

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I live in Greenville, SC area. I grew up and have many relatives in Georgia including Atlanta area.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
Awesome man nice to meet you!!
Same back at you!

Most of my T's are fairly young right now since I am new to the hobby. But I am buying in multiples to increase my odds of getting one female for each species. I have two that have been declared as young females (Hapolopus Sp. Col. & A. Versicolor). I have a B. Smithi that needs sex to be determined at some point. I am ramping up towards getting into the Psalmopoeus genus next.

It would be great to have some sort of group in the area. I don't mind driving a little distance on occasion. I still visit the NE corner of Atlanta sometimes to visit the Container Store and Fry's Electronics.

Adan

Arachnopeon
Same back at you!

Most of my T's are fairly young right now since I am new to the hobby. But I am buying in multiples to increase my odds of getting one female for each species. I have two that have been declared as young females (Hapolopus Sp. Col. & A. Versicolor). I have a B. Smithi that needs sex to be determined at some point. I am ramping up towards getting into the Psalmopoeus genus next.

It would be great to have some sort of group in the area. I don't mind driving a little distance on occasion. I still visit the NE corner of Atlanta sometimes to visit the Container Store and Fry's Electronics.
Right on well if we can get more people to tell us that they area near this area then we can for sure start a group