Looking for a new spider!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
From the "sex my spider" thread he apparently has a P.metallica.

Can you take some more pictures of it?

4tec84

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I use my old camera pics arent so good.

here is a under side pic i took when i cup him, cause i got him a new tank.
Everyone say i have a male. Also where can iget a female? and do these species come in red and how do spiders mate? Sorry i am new and would like to learn as much as i can about tarantulas.

Last edited:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well.. females are actually quite expensive. Mating isn't very complicated, but the rearing of an eggsack can be. I don't think your ready for mating yet. NO they don't come in red, other Ts do though.

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Havin a P.Metallica for a first T, is pretty awesome. Let me know when this guy mature. I will have some females waiting for him. If you still want a red T, PM me.

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I say if you want a red T get a G. Rosea, i think they can be red, and they can be really fun, or they can be a pet rock

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You are lucky then, all Brachypelma vagans I have came into contact with are not mild. Extreme hair kickers and very skittish. Even slings portray this act.
Same thing in my experience with the B. Vagans; the one at my house is awesome looking, but beware getting too close or you'll have a facefull of hairs.

Kagekumo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A bloody P. metallica! what luck man. Those things can go for several hundred dollars! Please let me know if you breed any s'lings I would love to have one!

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
umm...guys....take a look at the pics of his P.Metallica again...he might just have himself a female...