Looking for a book translation

YoshiDavid

Arachnopeon
Hey guys,
Not sure if this is the right spot to post but I’m looking to find out if there is an English translation of Gunter Schmidt’s “Die Vogelspinnen”. My German isn’t advanced enough for me to get the full benefit of the text and I’ve never seen an English version

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
I don’t think that it’s been translated into English yet. If it has that would be fantastic

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
After a brief search over here I didn't find any translated version, sorry. You might be out of luck.

YoshiDavid

Arachnopeon
I came up empty handed too. Ah well thanks for trying. Guess I’ll have to brush up on my German lol

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Unless it's entire chapters you'd need translated, I might be able to help being from Germany.

YoshiDavid

Arachnopeon
Well, I haven’t actually purchased the book as yet so I’ll have to do that and see what I can muster. But I’ll definitely keep that in mind! What part of Germany are you from ?

YoshiDavid

Arachnopeon
Ah, moin! Meij freund wohnt in Bremen. Had a lot of fun there! Well, I’ll let you know if I need some assistance once I get the book. Thanks :)

esa space station

Arachnoknight
I came up empty handed too. Ah well thanks for trying. Guess I’ll have to brush up on my German lol
The joy of google translate .yeh I've brought books in German and new notebooks and typed up pages .which in turn was translated to English and made a copy .