Longest wait to eat

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
99% of the time, mines eat instantly when I offer foods after initial typical post molt wait.

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
How long has it gone? I can't remember for sure but I think my GBB went at least a month or so.

I think my longest was the P. muticus at a couple months, but I'm not sure exactly when it molted so it's hard to say.

Sterls

Arachnobaron
How long has it been? I checked my GBB's log and the longest it went without food after a molt was 3 weeks, not including after he matured out.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
I usually just wait a week after their molt and then they usually eat 99% of the time

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
3 weeks.

SAF A. geniculata moulted, waited 2 weeks (more than enough time for fangs to turn completely black), tried to feed a dubia and nothing, waited a week before trying again with a dubia and still nothing, hooked out the dubia and threw in a cricket instead which she promptly murdered the heck out of.

Last edited:

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
How long has it gone? I can't remember for sure but I think my GBB went at least a month or so.

I think my longest was the P. muticus at a couple months, but I'm not sure exactly when it molted so it's hard to say.
It's gone 2 weeks so far, not long I know, just got me wondering

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
It’s pretty unusual I would say, but it’s not the end of the world.

1. What’s the size of it?
2. When did it molt?

I am just curious.
Its about 3" and its been about 2 weeks. Not a big deal I know. But it made me wonder what others had experienced

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
Haze took a roach tonight, now I'm just waiting to make sure there are no sucking stomach issues.