Long Time Since Last Post

Atraxrobustus86

Arachnopeon
So it has been about 4 months since my last post and I have lost the last thread. Mostly because of rl stuff going on. I have some updates on my T's finally.
For those of you who remember me, my C. versicolor lost both palps and its left front most leg in a bad molt. This is how it is doing now.
IMG_0384.JPG
My T. albo is also about to molt again big fat girl she is.
IMG_0382.JPG IMG_0383.JPG
I was also able to catch my A. seemani out.
IMG_0385.JPG
Unfortunately I was unable to get photographs of my C.laeta who is starting to turn brown, or my G.pulchra who is currently under its cork bark hide.

Atraxrobustus86

Arachnopeon
Nice little come home from work present. After last nights picture I was wondering why the A. seemanni was out in the open. I now have my answer. Viola!
IMG_0392.JPG
and look who also decided to say hello my C. laeta! I wish I could get a picture of its topside the gorgeous blue of its sling stage is nearly all gone replaced by a orangish/brown coloring.
IMG_0394.JPG

Last edited:

Atraxrobustus86

Arachnopeon
Patience is a virtue, I present in all (I hope it's a she) her glory my juvie C. laeta! This is the final blue stage after this nothing but brown :confused:.
IMG_0406.JPG

Atraxrobustus86

Arachnopeon
So a couple updates, my C.versicolor has molted again and has regrown to almost full length, the appendages that it lost. It molted last Saturday and it just got fed.
IMG_0407.JPG
I also rehoused my juvie C.Laeta to a larger home tonight.
IMG_0408.JPG