Long time lover first time owner

Rachel C

Arachnopeon
At that size it's really hard to tell what the sex is so you still have a good chance of it being either. I got lucky and both my B.smithi Ts turned out female. I can understand about wanting your Ts to stay with you a long time. I was pretty happy when my P.met turned out to be female since she was an early and favorite addition of mine.

You would not need to breed him yourself in the event it was a male. It's not hard to send him to someone who needs him for breeding. I sent off two in the last month or so. Also by the time he is mature you might have got more into the hobby and changed your mind. I'm going to be breeding a GBB male in a few weeks. He that was the 3rd T I ever got. At the time I didn't plan on breeding any of them myself.
thats a good point. And anyone I sent "him" to would get a pretty good deal on it since I wouldn't want half the babies

Trenor

Arachnoprince
thats a good point. And anyone I sent "him" to would get a pretty good deal on it since I wouldn't want half the babies
Or they could just buy him from you outright and if they had good luck send you one of his offspring to care for. :)