LOL @ this

LF[Media]

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I went into a local pet & feed store the other day, and they had a tank labeled "Emperor Scoprions". They had this one they were trying to get rid of because they said he was "really mean" and was attacking all of the other Emps. It was a communal tank, but not overcrowded, only about 3-4 Emps for a 40 gallon or so tank, and it seemed to be perfect conditions. I asked to see it, and noticed that it was in fact not a P. imp at all but instead a Heterometrus of some sort! I didn't say anything though because they offered to give me a discounted price to buy it since they said it was hostile, so I agreed and took it home. Just thought I'd share this little story with you, doesn't really have a point but I just thought it was funny.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
you know none of my Heterometrus sp. ever attack my emps. You should be carefull with that post a pic. It might be something more dangerous. I have 4 in a 10 gallon tank with plenty of hide and they all share one. Never had a fight before.

LF[Media]

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I didn't actually see it attacking or being aggressive with the other Scorpions, but I am pretty sure it is a Heterometrus. I don't keep it with anything else though, so I'm not too worried.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wouldn't worry about anything else other than yourself. Take a pic anyway see if any one here can ID it.

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hey

depends on the species and actual specimen, i've heard of people keeping them well together, and ive also heard stories of emperor massacres caused by a fiesty H.spinifer females!

not everyone can be lucky ;)

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Also seen H petersii demolish P imp. Darn faulty seperators.