• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Lokal <Brandon>

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE A+
Just finished a trade with Brandon everything worked out great, packing was excellent and the transaction was really smooth. Will deal with him in the future.
Once again thanks a lot Brandon.

-.Raul

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good kid this Lokal, done many trades and transactions with him, always good packing, good specimens... Always quick to reply to PM's and always on AIM / Yahoo !:)

Murziukas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had a trade with Brandon and eventhrough not everything went well (it happens sometimes with international trades) I could say that Brandon is very good trader and I would recomend him to anyone. :)
Fast comunication, very healthy scorpions.
Brandon is very polite and friendly - 100 % Possitive. ;)
Thanks Brandon :clap:

petshopguy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive

Just got some scorplings from Brandon. Awesome communication, great packaging, healthy overcount, and good prices. What more can you ask for? Brandon even held onto the little guys for an extra week to make sure they had molted once more and were ready for travelling. I will do business with him again - guaranteed.

icefish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
got the parcel, it takes long, but everything goes well, packeting is excellent, the scorpion is healthy!! and hope to make more trades with him again, and thanks alot, bro!!

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive

Great packing, everyone arived alive and well. Got an extra scorp thrown in too. Shipping was really fast (left the east coast Tuesday afternoon, arrived on the west coast on Thursday).

Overall a great experience. I'd recommend Lokal to others.

Don&SallysZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I ordered a couple of gravid females scorpions from Brandon and I just received them today. My package left the East Coast on Thursday was supposed to arrive Saturday, but it didn't it arrived today Monday. Due to Brandon's great packaging everything arrived alive and well.

Great Communication + Awesome Scorpions + Great Prices = Happy Camper :D
Will buy from again.

Paradox51483

Arachnopeon
Brandon (Lokal) is a great guy to work with! Just completed a trade with him and everything went smoothly on his part. The postal service was stupid but that isnt his fault...lol. I will definately be looking forward to more trades with him!

Packaging = Excellent
Response = Excellent
Ease of Dealing = Excellent

Keep up the good work Brandon!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just bought my first scorpions from Brandon and I could not be more pleased. The packing was perfect and he took the time to answer my volleys of questions. Thanks a lot man!
If you have the chance to buy something from this man you better jump on it! :worship:

Veneficus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I just received some rare scorps from Brandon and I couldn't be more pleased! The post office had a mix-up and the package arrived late in the day. It was 33 degrees outside and I began to panic, but we we managed to track down the package, and all the scorps were alive and healthy, thanks to the extra care Brandon took with packing them!

Thanks again!

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
positive

just finished a trade with brandon for compsobuthids.
they arrived in perfect shape.couldn't be nicer .would trade again anytime.thanks again
andy

TarantulaInc

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Just purchased some scorpions from Brandon recently. communication was great, prices were very fair, packaging was good and the Scorpions were wonderful!

Thanks for a positive experience! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
One of the best (if not THE best) transactions I've made.

100% a+

Hey guys I'm still new to scorpions, but this transaction went smooth, and was a great experience. Brandon is a very helpful and friendly person. His scorpions are healthy and active. I bought some scorpions off of him and received them today in great health. I would recommend him to anyone. He was quick to reply to any questions I had (no matter how noobish they were). All 12 scorpions I received are alive and well. Thank you again Brandon. The chances of me buying from him again is very high.

Packing- 100%
Customer service- 100%
Health of animals- 100%
Everything else- 100% (lol)

Last edited: