LLLreptile

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
To all,

Thread has been deleted. This is what the dealer review forum is for.

Sorry folks.

Scott

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, in this case I'm glad he deleted it. I just found out that it wasn't lllreptile's fault. UPS delivered it extremely late.

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Amun-Ra
why didn't you just move the post to the dealer review area, instead of deleting it? Now I have to re-type the whole thing. Thanks!

I can't see why your slow with deleting rude, offensive, and vulgar posts (like in the past w/ jacenbeers) but feel compelled to delete expeditiously off-subject posts. I mean which is worse?
[/QUOTE

Its 10:20pm, friday night Amun-Ra, lets see how long it takes for you to reply to this? Do you have another life or are you here 24-7 to respond to everything?:?

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Amun-Ra
why didn't you just move the post to the dealer review area, instead of deleting it? Now I have to re-type the whole thing. Thanks!

I can't see why your slow with deleting rude, offensive, and vulgar posts (like in the past w/ jacenbeers) but feel compelled to delete expeditiously off-subject posts. I mean which is worse?
I think Scott and his mods do a great job of staying on top of things. You can't expect timing to be instantaneous for all threads, so they do the best they can.

As far as 'rude, offensive and vulgar', well - that's a grey area no matter how you look at it. What's offensive to some may not constitute the same to someone else, and whether a post goes too far (*cough*pierced penis*cough*) is more of a judgment call than something that is obviously off-topic or clearly against the rules (like here - a dealer review outside of the dealer review forum, and one that lam himself said he'd rather see removed).

So in this case, I think it was pretty cut & dried. But I'd rather the moderaters be less prone to censoring stuff that's more open to individual interpretation. In other words, I think they walk that line well in most cases.

bill

Last edited:

Mad Scientist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I deleted it...

Because I don't want to be another person that starts a flame, in the forum. I decided to delete my last post here. I was about to write a really long reply, to everybody's statments. But I figured why-the-hell-for , it'll just go on-and-on like evey other conflictive thread. I was pissed that, my post was deleted instead of moved; but hey sh*t happens. Plus it's no biggy, I just remembered I feared that becuase I spent so much time writing the post (that was deleted) I copied it and saved it to a wordpad document. In case when I clicked the "sumbit reply button" that it would say I was logged off; and the whole thing would have been lost.

Which happens alot here. So i'm going to copy the whole post and paste into the dealer review area.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Next time try contacting the Administrator (Me) or one of the moderators, (skinheaddave, misterinternet, satanika) then they could have given you a copy of your review so you wouldn't have had to retype it........ Just because it's been deleted from the forum here doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't somewhere else.....

Scott