Lizard Love

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
wow, they really do love each other. Are you mating these?

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
cute

they are so cute. I have one out on my garage that i have been trying to catch, but it's just to darn fast

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awww! These guys are so cute. I was busy converting a few kids to buggy-folk yesterday and we came across a few. They (the kids) kept wanting to go back to try catching them (the lizards).

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
These two are in a 40 g breeder with an eastern glass lizard. Not really trying to breed them, but would not be surprised if I see youngsters someday.

They take to captivity fairly well. The male was caught as a baby and is very tolerant of our presence. The female was caught just this spring and she is not as tolerant. Neither want anything to do with being held.

The whole setup is very low maintenance.

wow, they really do love each other. Are you mating these?

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
nice. there is a pair of W Fence lizards that live in some bushes in my front yard. i like to watch them do their thing :) my next door neighbor has a pair in his bushes as well

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
a few years ago i found a few tiny males that were to young to run away... they were both very easy handle. the one that's still alive is very, very, very fast, and can't be handled any more.

ali-loves-bugs

Arachnopeon
These two are in a 40 g breeder with an eastern glass lizard.

Any pics of the glass lizard??? I have 3 myself. I'll try and post pictures soon. They are some of my favorite critters. Wishing I knew male from female. I'm assuming that they have to be sexed internally.

Laurie