live plants

aquaArachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thinking of planting a couple bamboo plants in my rose hairs tank. Suggestions?

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
bamboo needs constant watering, and has the ability to grow quickly and rather tall. I would really suggest against it. I have a few things of bamboo, one hasn't grown anything and the other has grown nearly a foot. this is in a house and near minimal light.

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That sounds cool. I wouldn't try it in a Rosea cage though. Too dry of a cage. Wonder if that would work with say avics or arboreal high humidity species. I only say arboreal because they would get good use out of it.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
We have bamboo in one of our terrariums, they sit thru the false bottom so theyre always in water. I can try to get a better picture of the bamboo in there. Still trying to figure out what we are going to do for our avics enclosure wise.:?

jimip

Arachnosquire
nice i was thinking of getting a succulent for my scorp but the humidity of watering it could be harmfull from what i hear. im gunna stick to rocks for now

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah... a poor match. For a G. rosea you should find the most arid succulent or non-spikey cactus you can. Or, on the flip side, get an Avicularia and set her up in an enclosure with the bamboo.