live-in critter in cage

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was taking a close look at the substrate that's in a subspinipes terr. I saw really small, white spider-like things running around. Not much doubt in my mind they are predatory because of the way they move around. They are real fast. It was hard for me to catch one with my camera. They are only around a mm long. They run around like a Solifugid does. I think I've seen a pic of this thing but I can't remember the name. I think someone on the AB sent me a pic of one a long time ago and said they are good predator to have in your cages but I'm not 100% sure this is the same thing I saw in that pic I was sent, but I think it is. Anybody know what this might be?

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks for the guess! It's not a Springtail though, I'm familiar with those.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Dahhh!.. Yea, that's what I remember seeing ...that little creature in your first link, but I'd forgotten about that tail! Well, thanks! I'm going to have to get up closer somehow to these diddlys:? .

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks. I'm shooting for a species name, but I know I will have to get a better pic for that. In the mean time, any mite people out there want to take a jab at a species name? ....I know, need a better pic.