Live Happy Invert Chat

lunarae

Arachnobaron
Considering I posted this in the watering hole originally so not everyone could see it. I'm posting this one here for those who do not have the watering hole enabled. I started up a discord server for those who would like to do a live chat type scene that actually has a bit more functions then IRC (Yes I am well aware there is an IRC arachnochat).

There are basic expectations in behavior. When you follow the link the rules are listed. They are simple. You don't follow them, you get banned. So read the rules that show up when you follow the link and use your brain.

Why I made a discord in the first place:

• It offers multi channels so there can be topic specific rooms instead of one huge room full of complete chaos.
  • Offers voice chatting if people would like to use that feature, there are a few voice chat channels offered.
  • Allows PMing so conversations can be more private or taken elsewhere if they care to continue a discussion privately.
  • Photos can be posted within the chat with ease to show everyone without a Mb limit (At least not one I have found as of yet).
  • It's free
  • You can connect your twitch or youtube accounts to discord so if you start to live stream it lets everyone know your streaming under your name in the user list so they can watch if they want to.
  • You can block or ignore people
  • You can upload files to share with others
  • You can run it straight from the browser without having to download a thing. Or you can download the computer app, or even download it for your phone to keep up with conversations on the go.
  • It also saves the chat history so if you leave and come back you can go back and see what you missed. (To an extent of course)
  • You DO however have to make an account which consists of an email and password.
  • People who do not follow the rules will be perma banned to keep it a family friendly atmosphere.
  • When you @ tag someone it notifies them with an actual sound if they are online.

The main inspiration for making this for me, was seeing the number of people who come on here seeking help that could be time is of the essence for their T's and having to wait for a response. While response times can be relatively quick and I do encourage people to still post their problems here for advice from those not interested in joining a live chat, live chat can help make it quicker to discuss what's going on and address it. As well as the ability to do voice chat can leave some people hands free to do what they need to do while discussing the issue with someone so they can work on what needs fixed instead of take time typing things.

If this grows as I hope it will, eventually people who have shown they are responsible and reasonable individuals will be asked if they would like to be mods to help keep it a family friendly place. As of right now it's only me, so if you do run into a trouble notify me. I have a channel for discord troubleshooting right now as I realize it is a fairly new concept to most. It's fairly new to me as well so in some respects I'll be learning some things along side of others. So if you'd like to be part of Happy Inverts as I've named it. Here's the link, I really hope to see you there!

https://discord.gg/dADGnVy

P.S.: let me know your an AB member if you join and I'll set you to a special role in the chat so that people who join and are new to the hobby have a better idea of who to look towards on advice when it comes to inverts on the chat.

And if your interested in being able to be a part of the uncensored chat. Look for the post I have in the watering hole and post your name there and I'll change it so you are able to see and be a part of the uncensored chat room. Otherwise it wont even show up for you.

lunarae

Arachnobaron
Still hoping people will come and say Hello and join the chat. So far it's pretty quiet, the more people we have join the more active it will be.

lunarae

Arachnobaron
Awesome. If you choose the same name as here I'll recognize you and can give you the proper title

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Just made a profile and trying to start a convo haha

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
I would download it but space is limited on the main PC, will have to wait until laptop gets fixed.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Is the app for Android phones? My preference.
I've plenty of storage space available, always looking for invertebrate chat alternatives.
I did use mIRC back in the 90s on a PC, Discord, from your post, seems to be similar.

lunarae

Arachnobaron
Is the app for Android phones? My preference.
I've plenty of storage space available, always looking for invertebrate chat alternatives.
I did use mIRC back in the 90s on a PC, Discord, from your post, seems to be similar.
Yes it is. I have the app for my phone and have it on the computer.

lunarae

Arachnobaron
Come by and say Hello. Still up and running. We have a few people who chat occasionally. The more people we have join the more to talk to as it were. Remember it is completely free no matter which option you choose, browser, computer app, or phone app. Doesn't cost a penny. Plenty of posting options and friendly people if your interested in live chat from time to time.