Little white “eggs look-alike” in Scolopendra’ s excrements

TheHouseof21pairs

Arachnosquire
He actually didn’t really mind a bit of petting😂...I was fairly surprised, the first time I touched it he jumped with the back legs...but then he let me put the cream even on the last segment without the usual back legs snap!
Unfortunately doesn’t really sit still but I’ll try and put some each day and see how it goes...I’ll let give you updates ...and as always ...cheers guys🙏

TheHouseof21pairs

Arachnosquire
@Polenth I’m doing a couple of applications like that a day since you told me. The spots are still there but , hopefully I’m right, they don’t seem to get any bigger. At moment looks like no other spots are coming from anywhere else. The cream instruction says to put it on for about 2/3 weeks ....what do you reckon? How long will I keep putting cream for?
As for the white spherical things in the shit he’s still doing it. Still no sign of any mites on him neither in the enclosure so far, saying that I’ll keep checking anyway. Hopefully he’ll recover.
Thank you for kind advices 10826E6E-85BD-4455-94BC-4256302A3951.jpeg
And thanks to everyone else again that showed support ...cheers guys!!

Polenth

Arachnobaron
@Polenth I’m doing a couple of applications like that a day since you told me. The spots are still there but , hopefully I’m right, they don’t seem to get any bigger. At moment looks like no other spots are coming from anywhere else. The cream instruction says to put it on for about 2/3 weeks ....what do you reckon? How long will I keep putting cream for?
As for the white spherical things in the shit he’s still doing it. Still no sign of any mites on him neither in the enclosure so far, saying that I’ll keep checking anyway. Hopefully he’ll recover.
You've applied it for about a week? It's not an exact science, but I think I'd give it a break and just monitor the spots to see if it seems to have stopped the spread. If the spots stay the same, they'll hopefully be moulted out.

I did have a look around for more information on the eggs, but I couldn't find any likely parasite candidates (their eggs are all too tiny). Or even really something that might lay eggs in poop once it was out of the centipede. They're not fly eggs or the like. I still wouldn't rule out that the centipede is the one producing the eggs, because being intersex is a possibility.

On the upside, it's been some time since you started the thread and your centipede still looks to be going strong. It's a puzzle, but hopefully it'll turn out to be a harmless one.

Mastigoproctus

Centiman
Those are internal parasite eggs, a lot of dehaani have them that are WC. Most can survive their whole normal life with them, but if they are not cared for correctly or spend a long time in shipping, it can lead to a high internal parasite load that ultimately kills the animal. Ive seen a number of different kind of parasite eggs in centipede excrement, and even had a ton of eggs fly out during attempted sexing of a sick cherry red, if they are white, small and in the poop, they are not centipede eggs. I've noticed a lot more of these infections lately, I'm not sure why. The discoloration is from internal damage due to the parasite, I discovered worms of some sort in one I did an autopsy on, in the site of the back discoloration; It was on a dehaani as well and the spots looked just like that.

Jumbie Spider

Arachnobaron
The size of that centipede poop load is alarming to me. I thought they just did little white puddles, similar to Ts.