Little nippers den.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ok im getting two new slings this week as i have been mentioning before :D

so i would like advice on how to keep them, they will both be about 3 2 CMs in size heres the two:

Suntiger (P. Irminia) which i know is aboreal but does it need a something to climb at this age? and what is good? a twig? lol

Curly hair( lol too long for me to spell) i know its terrestirial so just substrate doesnt need a hide at this size does it?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
My suntiger is in a large vial (I think it's a 50 dram). I cut out the center of the lid, and hot glued screen mesh there for improved ventilation. I have a bit of vermiculite for substrate, and of course the requisite wine cork (cut in half, lengthways) for a climbing surface. The sling has incorporated alot of the substrate in her/his webbing, which is at the base of the wine cork.

for the B albopilosum, here is what I've done with mine: I have them in a 6oz deli cup with a clear lid, and filled 3/4 of the way with peat moss well packed and slightly damp. They burrow like mad at their size, and don't need a hide etc.
I don't know the conversions for metric, but I'm assuming they are small slings?

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't have a suntiger so can't help there, but the curly hair won't need a hide, they love to burrow, just provide burrowing space and burrowable substrate! haha. good luck with the new Rantulas.
Mike