Little funny thing

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
just want to share that my mom is spider sitting for me during the hurricane (we’ve been so lucky and are heading back home tomorrow) but she texted to tell me that she let “Big Scary” my t. stirmi (who she called by name) sleep on her chest all night so she comfort her through the storm LMAO my mom is wonderful and a great sport about all of this.

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
just want to share that my mom is spider sitting for me during the hurricane (we’ve been so lucky and are heading back home tomorrow) but she texted to tell me that she let “Big Scary” my t. stirmi (who she called by name) sleep on her chest all night so she comfort her through the storm LMAO my mom is wonderful and a great sport about all of this.
Hope ya’ll know my mom was trying to make a joke about the spider she’s most afraid of and I’m not just out here making up weird ass stuff hahah

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Sleep on her chest? Like she physically had the T on her chest? Or just the enclosure? God, I don't even wanna think about how itchy that'd be - my fingers are still tingling from last night! :eek:

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
Sleep on her chest? Like she physically had the T on her chest? Or just the enclosure? God, I don't even wanna think about how itchy that'd be - my fingers are still tingling from last night! :eek:
No kidding!

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
She meant the T! Can you imagine?? Lmao