User LiteraryRecluse's Tarantula Pictures

Jack allen

Arachnopeon
I have my baby sally cant wait for it to get older so i can sex and confirm its a female as i dont like calling an it and i sally is just wishfull thinking.

Attachments

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Isn't my female P. metallica absolutely stunning?! :D

Awesome looking lady, I love her, what age is she, if she doesn't mind me asking....lol.....stunning sp. My P. metallica is around the 4" mark but alas he'll never have those colours. Not to worry though I've only had him just over a year - I may even get a molt that I can sex, still optimistic as always.

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I have my baby sally cant wait for it to get older so i can sex and confirm its a female as i dont like calling an it and i sally is just wishfull thinking.
I tend to call all spiders "she" by default (unless I know they're male).

Of course, if you don't give your tarantula a unisex name, you can end up with a male named Muffet or Wallflower. :D

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
I tend to call all spiders "she" by default (unless I know they're male).

Of course, if you don't give your tarantula a unisex name, you can end up with a male named Muffet or Wallflower. :D
Ever since watching lord of the rings, I have never referred to a spider as a male if I don't know what sex they are for sure

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Amazing Ts, I just ordered 2 slings 1" big so hopefully they look like that someday.:smug: