n. carapoensis
n. chromatus
n. coloratovillosus
p. cancerides
c. fasciatum

am i missing anything??? lol :D {D :p :) ;P :rolleyes:

Stoneleaf

Arachnopeon
Nice list! are you planning on buying in bulk or one at a time? by the way GBB=Chromatopelma cyanopubescens and Singapore blue=Lampropelma violaceopes. Welcome to your new addiction {D

jt39565

Arachnoknight
OBT ? In fact any of the Pterinochilus genus would be a welcome addition to your list. IMO that is.

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice list! are you planning on buying in bulk or one at a time? by the way GBB=Chromatopelma cyanopubescens and Singapore blue=Lampropelma violaceopes. Welcome to your new addiction {D
yes thanks lol.

OBT ? In fact any of the Pterinochilus genus would be a welcome addition to your list. IMO that is.
the reason i didn't list an OBT is because i already have one lol! and a a g. rosea, one 3.5 " parahybana, and an h. lividum...i think these were some in the same genus as obt's..

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
and a a g. rosea, one 3.5 " parahybana, and an h. lividum...i think these were some in the same genus as obt's..
Those species are not in the same genus as an OBT, and they're not in the same genus themselves. H. lividum belongs to Haplopelma, L. parahybana belongs to Lasiodora and G. rosea belongs to Grammastola.

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those species are not in the same genus as an OBT, and they're not in the same genus themselves. H. lividum belongs to Haplopelma, L. parahybana belongs to Lasiodora and G. rosea belongs to Grammastola.
i know, sorry you missunderstood. i mean there was a Pterinochilus in my list ot 'to gets" soory :p Pterinochilus cancerides was on my list.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
C. crawshayi should be changed to P.muticus.

Additionally, capitalize the first letter, b/c I am the grammar police! {D

jt39565

Arachnoknight
I'm not trying to be a pain but you need to learn Genus' . P. cancerides is Phormictopus cancerides NOT Pterinochilus cancerides.

grayhound

Arachnosquire
I hope when you get a job, its a high paying one........ that list is gonna be pricey

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

well i just saw it and copied what the website said. it's not a species i'm familiar with. just on my list to get at some point in the future

I'm not trying to be a pain but you need to learn Genus' . P. cancerides is Phormictopus cancerides NOT Pterinochilus cancerides.
dang. your right [:8o] i should've wrote out the whole genus so i'd learn them i know most of them, but i got a bit mixed up doing this list. for a couple of them, i was just browsing a site that sells them and adding the ones i'd want. haitian brown was one of them i think the other was Ceratogyrus bechuanicus

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Do you own any T's now?...Not anyone to judge but you got both NW, and OW SP on that list with a lot of common ones...Just wondering about your experience in general.

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hope you're living in a big apartment or a house with an extra room for T enclosures when those all reach adulthood. :D

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Do you own any T's now?...Not anyone to judge but you got both NW, and OW SP on that list with a lot of common ones...Just wondering about your experience in general.
yeah i have 4. g. rosea adult female, OBT adult female, h. lividum adult female, and a 3.5" l. parahybana

I also suggest raising a cricket and dubia colony, lol.
haha yeah! thats a good idea {D

jt39565

Arachnoknight
I have had good luck with my small dubia colony, easy to maintain, no smell. I keep them covered - they like it & no one gets freaked over roaches.

grayhound

Arachnosquire
I also suggest raising a cricket and dubia colony, lol.
LOL.... very true.... didnt even think about that comment!

Dubias are MUST!! I had to get a colony after i got about 4 or 5 T's. They are SOOOO much better than those nasty crickets

Last edited:

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Forget b vagans and get a sericopelma rubronitens. It is like comparing a blu ray to a music box. The sericopelma rubronitens has the size of a pamphobeteus and the colors exactly like a b vagans + if your lucky like me the temperament of a b vagans. Unfortunately the price and size difference are about twice as much for the sericopelma rubronitens. But it doesnt seem your too concerned about price. Also miarachnids has them pretty often and he is actualy who I bought mine from.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer

I agree, dont understan why so many capitalize the specie name like G. Rosea:?