User liquidfluidity's Tarantula Pictures

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Nice. I'm still stuck with females but I'm still trying for males. One day I sure do hope for a male T. blondi and male T. apophysis. But beautiful specimens you have there.

liquidfluidity

Arachnoknight
I'll keep you in mind. Are Theraphosa boys that hard to come by? My Blondiis are European sac mates and my Apophysis are different age and different dealers

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I'll keep you in mind. Are Theraphosa boys that hard to come by? My Blondiis are European sac mates and my Apophysis are different age and different dealers
Well this is just my experience so I can't say. But overall, T. stirmi males are easy to come by in my experience, but with the other Theraphosa's, my luck isn't the best when looking for males. I've recently just gotten another T. blondi and another 2 T. apophysis slings. I'm hoping for the best, but any more females then I'm going to go insane :bag: . I've gotten rid of a lot tarantulas in my collection for space recently and the last thing I could ask for is more females when males are all I need at the moment.

liquidfluidity

Arachnoknight
That's funny cuz I've done the same. I have specifics that I want and specifics I want to focus on. Plus I had a pretty bad hair incident. Shipped a bunch off. Had gloves on but also a t-shirt. I have scarring from it. Got rid of 90% of my new worlds. Always wanted Theraphosa when I was a kid. 40 years later and.....

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Nice. I'm still stuck with females but I'm still trying for males. One day I sure do hope for a male T. blondi and male T. apophysis. But beautiful specimens you have there.
Dang…one of my friends just had a mm blondi pass away I tried to help her find someone who could use him but we never figured it out

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Dang…one of my friends just had a mm blondi pass away I tried to help her find someone who could use him but we never figured it out
Sad :sad:. I have two mature females and I just gotten another T. blondi sling. So I'm hoping for the best.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Sad :sad:. I have two mature females and I just gotten another T. blondi sling. So I'm hoping for the best.
Yeah.....I've noticed this too. The majority of the Theraphosas I've come across at expos and pet stores seem to be female. Fingers crossed for you...good luck with your breeding project!