Liphistius malayanus

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: very nice! ive got 1 aswell(botar) funny thing with mine was it never made a trap until it molted and then made it's trap,and man can they eat!

Jonathan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those close ups are so Rad! Neat eye formation too. How did you get em out?

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thanks guys :D
i just got this yesterday so she hasnt made a burrow yet.i started a small hole for her today so we'll see if she takes to it.if not i might add some sort of hide or some leaves to her enclosure to make her feel more safe.impressive spiders and dam there quick!!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Gorgeous trapdoor! Did you get this one from Botar?

Ok, I've read this several times, but just to be sure.. is it true that this species possesses no venom glands?

cabey

Arachnopeon
These guys are awesome!

I got one from botarby8s a while back and mine didn't make a burrow until after it molted either. Ever notice how blue they are a couple hours after molting? Absolutely amazing animals.

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
thanks guys :D
i just got this yesterday so she hasnt made a burrow yet.i started a small hole for her today so we'll see if she takes to it.if not i might add some sort of hide or some leaves to her enclosure to make her feel more safe.impressive spiders and dam there quick!!
Add some green moss around the hole. She should pull that over to make her door. http://people.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/~ubcg60a/malaysia/trapdoorSpider1.jpg

Still might take her a couple of days.